1. Don’t compare your life to others’. You have no
idea what their journey is all about.
2. Don’t have negative thoughts of things you
cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the
positive present moment.
3. Don’t over do; keep your limits.
4. Don’t take yourself so seriously; no one else does.
5. Don’t waste your precious energy on gossip.
6. Dream more while you are awake.
7. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
8. Forget issues of the past. Don’t remind your wife/husband of his/her mistakes
of the past. That will ruin your present happiness and their’s too.
9. Life is full of exciting things to waste time hating anyone.
10. Make peace with your past so it won’t spoil the present.
11. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
12. Realize that life is a school and you are here to
learn. Problems are simply part of the curriculum
that appear and fade away but the lessons you learn will last a
13. Smile and laugh more.
14. Don’t argue.
15. Call your family often.
16. Each day give something good to others.
17. Forgive others for the wrong they do to you.
18. Spend time with people over the age of 70 &
under the age of 6.
19. Try to make at least three people smile each day.
20. What other people think of you is none of your
21. Your job will not take care of you.
22. Put GOD first in anything and everything that
you think, say and do.
23. GOD heals everything.
24. Do the right things.
25. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and
26. The best is yet to come.
27. Get rid of anything that isn’t useful, beautiful or
28. When you awake alive in the morning, thank
GOD for it.
29. If you know GOD you will always be happy. So,
And 30……….? That will be determined on the next part to this blog. Stay Tuned. Part two ( 2 ) is coming soon!
Consider these things. They’re not too hard or difficult to accomplish in your life. Are they already a part of your life. Preach it!
Wait till you see part two. I think it might surprise you.