1. If you open it, close it.
2. If you turn it on, turn it off.
3. If you unlock it, lock it up.
4. If you break it, admit it.
5. If you can’t fix it, call in someone who can.
6. If you borrow it, return it.
7. If you value it, take care of it.
8. If you make a mess, clean it up.
9. If you move it, put it back.
10. If it belongs to someone else and you want to use, get permission.
11. If you don’t know how to operate it, leave it alone.
12. If it’s none of your business, don’t ask questions.
13. If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.
14. If it will brighten someone’s day, say it.
15. If it will tarnish someone’s reputation, keep it to yourself.
amendment to #15 If you are responsible for something disasterous; clean up all the evidence pointing to you. LOL Just kidding! Sorta…..These may seem like trivial, common sense rules, but you would not believe how many of these rules people do not apply to their existence. Why? Most just don’t feel accountable. But by applying these useful rules to your life, you inspire good clean living in the most subtle of ways but can have big impacts on those around you. Be an example to the world.