Once a Marine, always a Marine. Semper Fi!
(1) Know one can tell you what you will die from if you do not lose the will to live or unless your heart stops beating, and even then you can still fight back until your brain runs out of oxygen.
(2) Temperature extremes have to do with your physical body, not your spiritual being.
(3) Pain is a series of nerve impulses that can be ignored enough to enable forward movement.
(4) Your can mostly control your own destiny, but you must be responsible in accepting the one your choices created.
(5) You don’t need fire to survive a cold night.
(6) The seven P’s….Prior Proper Preparation Prevents Piss-Poor Performance.
(7) God, Jesus in you, must lead the mind, or life is chaotic and without any real purpose other than self.
(8) Never let your guard down.
(9) I can always do more than my mind and body say I can. They are both wimps compared to my spirit.
(10) Even if you are ordered to do something, it’s still your moral obligation to do the right thing in the face of possible persecution and/or prosecution.
(11) If someone is threatening you with a knife, make it your’s and start a collection, or return it blade first.
(12) Hesitation can either cause you harm you or save you some pain. Mentally train your mind in multiple scenarios for when to pause temporarily and when to act immediately.
(13) Always respect structure, because the opposite is chaos, but never trust your government to have your best interest in mind, for it is run by politicians that only serve their own interests. It has always been so with governing bodies throughout history.
(14) If anyone speaks kindly of the enemy, they are walking point.
(15) Trust your instincts about everything.
(16) Sleep is not always a necessity, but it sure is priceless when you get it.
(17) People from all over the world are just like me inside at the spiritual level, and merely different in some ways in their minds with what they have experienced. Some of those minds are perverted, unhealthy, and dangerous in what they were fed and experienced around other sick minds.
(18) It’s not about race. It’s about a personal choice in how a person feels about themselves. People sometimes separate themselves from others in their own thoughts, personal agreements, and through actions.
(19) Little guys really can kick the crap out of larger men.
(20) That feeling in life that everyone chases is accomplished through what we give of ourselves, rather than what we get for ourselves.
(21) A kill shot can be accomplished from over 500 meters with regular open rifle sights.
(22) Never show weakness or fear when challenged, unless it is to lure your opponent in closer.
(23) It is better to go it alone, rather than be part of a group that is led by an idiot.
(24) A leader is chosen by those that chose to follow them. A dictator is someone that appoints themselves as the leader of others by force of violence, intimidation, and/or mandate or deception. Take them down immediately.
(25) It’s safer and healthier to be respected rather than liked.
(26) Respect is still earned on the battlefield; wherever yours is.
(27) Never be without a cutting tool and a light source, even in the crapper.
(28) Creativity and independence founded in solid skills is more important and valuable than any technology.
(29) Strive everyday to be more than you were the day before. Accept your best effort, but make it an honest one.
(30) Going back to the civilian world of chaos was a bigger shock than my first day of boot camp.
(31) Never place your health, safety, security, and choice in the hands of any other person, but always be willing to help another.
(32) Heroes Come back alive to tell their story, because you’re the only one who can tell it right.
Goal: A hero NEVER dies for his country. It’s his job to make the other guy die for his.
(34) Don’t get dead: Someone will miss you; you’re family and friends are more important than the politics that put you in war. Be faithful to them and they will be faithful to you.
(35) STAY out of other people’s countries. Don’t take away from others that which you desire most- Freedom; aggression should never be show unless it knocks on your front door.
hmmmm…..somethings to think about