* Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
* If I agreed with you we’d both be wrong.
* Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
* Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.
* Evening news is where they begin with ‘Good evening’, and then proceed to tell you why it isn’t.
* To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is research.
* We have strange and wonderful relationship. You’re strange and I’m wonderful.
* I never forget a face, but in your case I’ll make an exception.
I always get a kick out of reading these (posting it too!) things.
Can you read this?
Cna yuo raed tihs? Suteids sohw taht olny aoubt 55 prcenet of plepoe can. I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. Tihs sohws us the phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at an Elingsh Uinervtisy, it dseno’t mtaetr waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are in, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer are in the rghit pclae.
The rset of the txet can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but isntaed rades the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? Yaeh and we awlyas tghuhot slpelnig was ipmorantt!
Okay, now everyone quickly send this to your favorite English teacher… I mean… Oaky, now erveoyne, qciukly sned tihs to yuor fvaortie Eginslh tahceer.