1. Throw out nonessential numbers. This includes age, weight and height. Let the God worry about them. You trust Him enough, right?
2. Keep only cheerful, positive and encouraging friends. The negative immoral grouches pull you down. Say goodbye gently, but say goodbye. Let someone else waste their lives protesting unchangeable events; you have better things to do.
3. Keep learning. Learn more about the Biblical history, crafts, gardening, work puzzles… whatever. Never let the brain idle. “An idle mind is the devil’s workshop.”
4. Enjoy the simple things in life; keep away from complicated things.
5. Laugh often, long and loud. Laugh until you gasp for breath. Laugh so much that you can be tracked in the store by your distinctive laughter.
6. Tears happen. Endure, grieve, and move on. The only person who is with us our entire life, is the Lord. Be alive while you are alive, don’t put out a mailbox on the highway of death and just wait in residence for your mail.
7. Surround yourself with what you love, whether it is family, pets, music, plants, hobbies, whatever. Your home is your refuge. Make it a loving and godly appearing one.
8. Cherish your physical, mental, emotional and spiritual health. If your health is good, preserve it. If it is unstable, improve it. If it is beyond what you can improve, get help. LOL!
9. Don’t take guilt trips. Go to the mall, the next county, a foreign country, but not to “guilt land”.
10. Tell the people you love, that you love them, at every opportunity. When you send love out, it often comes back.
Proverbs 16:20 He that handleth a matter wisely shall find good: and whoso trusteth in the LORD, happy is he.