1. Teach others what good and useful things you know; those that can, do; those that can’t teach.
2. Count your blessings – at least five – at the end of each day; God blesses us with so many- Thank Him.
3. Take time to talk – have an hour-long conversation with a loved one each week; for get the world for a while and focus on one another.
4. Phone a friend whom you have not spoken to for a while and arrange to meet up; nothing like a good dinner around good people.
5. Do something fun, and share your hobby with another that they might be inspired.
6. Have a good laugh at least once a day; they say laughter is good for the soul.
7. Get physical – exercise for half an hour three times a week-go walking or hiking.
8. Smile at and/or say hello to a stranger at least once each day
9. Cut your TV viewing by half; listen to more radio. Nothing like hearing your favorite song.
10. Spread some kindness – do a good turn for someone every day; it will come back your way when you’re in need.
Acts 10:38 “How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him.”
Shouldn’t we be doing the same as Jesus? Yes, He commands us to do it.
Mt 10:8 “Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.”
How to Make Fire In The Rain or Wet Conditions
Thanks to Black Owl Outdoors