I duno,…if not the real deal, then, a close second!
“A list has gone viral after the last few days, describing the ways in which Silicon Valley resembles the old Soviet Union, a communist regime complete with “re-education camps” and political spies.
Silicon Valley, of course, is run by rabid Leftists, who closely resemble communists in their philosophy of authoritarianism, incompetence and aggression toward others. As you’ll see in the list below, Leftists in Silicon Valley are following the communist playbook almost point by point………”
25 ways Silicon Valley resembles the former Soviet Union
- “Mandatory workplace political education (i.e. Starbucks, Google, Facebook, etc.).
- The United States as a whole is depicted as evil by default.
- Workers are viewed as political pawns to be weaponized against political opponents rather than unique creators with their own ideas.
- You wait for years to receive a car you ordered, only to find it’s of poor workmanship and quality.
- You’re told that you’re part of a high-tech utopian sci-fi automated manufacturing mecca, but it turns out you actually work in a giant open-air tent where products are kludged together by hand to meet make believe production goals.
- Failures are bizarrely upheld as triumphs. (Note all the Obama-era government grant money to now-defunct “green energy” companies that produced nothing.)
- Lapdog media “journalists” fawn over incompetent leaders while censoring good ideas.
- Fellow workers are promoted for being the right “class” of protected victim groups rather than anything based on qualifications or competence. This, in turn, leads to the most incompetent leaders rising to the top and running everything into the ground…………”
See the rest of the interesting list Below!!! :